Di, 31. Okt. 2017 Hoßfeld, Tobias
ITC 30 „Teletraffic in a Smart World”
Call for Papers open now!
ITC is the first international conference in networking science & practice founded in 1955. The 30. Edition ITC 30 of this international flagship congress will be held September 3-7, 2018, in Vienna. ITC 30 focuses on the future smart world and how to build it using recent advances in networking science & practice, including key challenges arising from the upcoming interconnection of massive numbers of devices, sensors and humans. ITC 30 is specifically organized into four (partially overlapping) areas.
- Area 1: Performance Evaluation, Control and Optimization
- Area 2: Network Measurements and Big Data
- Area 3: Networking Architectures and Paradigms
- Area 4: Wireless and Cellular Networks
- Dec 1, 2017: Call for Workshops
- March 8, 2018: Submission deadline
- Sept 3-7, 2018: Conference date
More information: https://itc30.org/