Di, 31. Okt. 2017 Hoßfeld, Tobias
ITC 30 „Teletraffic in a Smart World”
Call for Papers open now!
ITC is the first international conference in networking science & practice founded in 1955. The 30. Edition ITC 30 of this international flagship congress will be held September 3-7, 2018, in Vienna. ITC 30 focuses on the future smart world and how to build it using recent advances in networking science & practice, including key challenges arising from the upcoming interconnection of massive numbers of devices, sensors and humans. ITC 30 is specifically organized into four (partially overlapping) areas.
- Area 1: Performance Evaluation, Control and Optimization
- Area 2: Network Measurements and Big Data
- Area 3: Networking Architectures and Paradigms
- Area 4: Wireless and Cellular Networks
In addition, the congress will also host associated workshops and invites proposals for the workshops on dedicated topics. ITC 30 will be organized by Peter Reichl (University of Vienna) and Tobias Hossfeld (University of Duisburg-Essen). The TPC Co-Chairs are Eitan Altman (INRIA Sophia-Antipolis), Giuseppe Bianchi (University of Rome Tor Vergata), Thomas Zinner, (University of Würzburg).
- Dec 1, 2017: Call for Workshops
- March 8, 2018: Submission deadline
- Sept 3-7, 2018: Conference date
More information: https://itc30.org/